Laureano Ruiz Soccer Association (LRSA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. LRSA is committed to providing an environment that is free from discriminatory in employment and opportunity because of race, color religion, creed, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age. The Executive Director has issued the following policy stating the LRSA views in this matter:
It is the policy of LRSA to:
- Strictly follow personnel procedures that will ensure equal opportunity for all people without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, marital status, disability or draft status.
- Make reasonable accommodations wherever necessary for all employee applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense.
- Achieve understanding and acceptance of LRSA policy of Equal Employment Opportunity by all employees and by the communities in which the company operates.
- Thoroughly investigate instances of alleged discrimination and take corrective action if warranted.
- Be continually alert to identify and correct any practices by individuals that are at variance with the intent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
At this time, LRSA would like to reaffirm this policy and call upon all personnel to effectively pursue the policy as stated.
MONTHLY BOARD MEEETING
As Laureano Ruiz Soccer Association (LRSA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization we are required to hold monthly, public board meetings. Our monthly Board Meetings will be held the last Friday of Each Month at 7:00 PM at the designated location to be sent out by email with the meeting reminder at least one week prior to the meeting.